Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions below before submitting any stories or materials to us.
1. Materials submitted to us (such as stories, photographs and documents) may be shared on the project website (www.overspillmcr.org). We may also use the material in the project book, film, promotional material, exhibitions and social media.
2. The website will remain live for at least 5 years from it’s launch date of April 2019.
3. By sharing materials with us you confirm that you hold the copywrite for the items or have the permission from the copywrite holder to share the items publicly.
4. Where names are used Cartwheel Arts will use your first name and last initial. If you prefer to remain anonymous please leave the consent box blank on the contact page.
5. You can request the removal of your material from the project website at any time during the project. However material used in publications and on publicity material cannot be removed.
6. At the end of the project materials will be deposited in the Manchester central archives and preserved for the future. To request to remove your information from the archives please contact Manchester Archives+.
If you have any questions or queries regarding these terms and conditions before you submit materials to us please contact the project manager at email@example.com or use the contact form.